Skrevet av Emne: Ungdommer innesperret i grotte i Thailand  (Lest 455 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Utlogget Rolf

• Administrator
  • Heroisk medlem
Sv: Ungdommer innesperret i grotte i Thailand
« Svar #45 på: 10.07.2018 00:04 »
"Update for teams and media compiled 20:30h BST, Monday 9 July 2018

BCRC divers returned to the rescue operation today, Monday, 9 July, taking lead and support roles in the dive team who have successfully recovered a further four boys from the cave today. The principles of the rescue followed the same format as yesterday since the conditions had not significantly changed. As a result the speed of exit for the four boys was some two hours faster without compromising safety of either the boys or the divers themselves. The boys have all been transported to hospital where they are receiving appropriate care.

Today again showed how closely and effectively the multinational dive team works together which demonstrates the commitment shown by these volunteers.

Successful though today was, there remain five persons trapped in the cave and it is anticipated that attempts to rescue these five will recommence tomorrow on the basis that the conditions do not deteriorate. In the meantime the kit needs to be prepared and the divers need to recuperate properly to continue to ensure that the rescue is as safe as possible."

Read more:

http://www.caverescue.org.uk/further-progress-on-the-rescue-operation-to-bring-the-boys-out-of-tham-luang-nang-non-cave/
"When I try to imagine a faultless love
Or the life to come, what I hear is the murmur
Of underground streams, what I see is a limestone landscape."
W.H. Auden, "In Praise of Limestone"

Utlogget Rolf

• Administrator
  • Heroisk medlem

Utlogget Rolf

• Administrator
  • Heroisk medlem
« Svar #47 på: 10.07.2018 16:36 »
I følge uoffisielle nyheter er guttene og treneren nå i sikkerhet.

Vi får vente på offisielle bekreftelser fra redningsledelsen om dette.

Som grottene vet vi langt mer enn pressefolk om hvor vanskelig og komplisert en slik redningsaksjon er.

Aksjonen er ikke over før alt redningspersonell er ute av grotten og i sikkerhet.

Det gjenstår en lang ryddeperiode etter dette. Dette skal også gjøres på en forsvarlig og sikker måte.

Redningsoperasjonen har dessverre hatt et tragisk dødsfall.

Saman Kunan omkom under aksjonen.

Våre tanker går til alle som har deltatt og til alle pårørende.
« Siste redigering: 10.07.2018 21:04 av Rolf »

Utlogget Rolf

• Administrator
  • Heroisk medlem
« Svar #48 på: 11.07.2018 16:20 »
Aksjonen er ikke over før alt redningspersonell er ute av grotten og i sikkerhet.
"The rescue operation to free the last of the 12 boys and their football coach from a Thailand cave could have been a disaster, divers have revealed, with water pumps draining the area failing just hours after the last boy had been evacuated.

Divers and rescue workers were still more than 1.5km inside the cave clearing up equipment when the main pump failed, leading water levels to rapidly increase, three Australian divers involved in the operation told the Guardian on Wednesday, in the first detailed account of the mission to be published.

The trio, stationed at “chamber three”, a base inside the cave, said they heard screaming and saw a rush of head torches from deeper inside the tunnel as workers scrambled to reach dry ground."

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/jul/11/thailand-cave-rescue-water-pumps-failed-just-after-last-boy-escaped

Utlogget Rolf

• Administrator
  • Heroisk medlem
« Svar #49 på: 11.07.2018 16:22 »
"A tense but joyful outcome for the cave rescue at Tham Luang Nang Non Cave

Update for teams and media compiled 23:10h BST, Tuesday 10 July 2018

At 15:30h (21:30h Thai time) today, the Thai authorities in charge of rescue operations at Tham Luang Nang Non cave announced that the last four members of the Wild Boars football team, their coach and all cave divers were safely out of the cave after a final rescue operation that had started at 04:00h (10:00h Thai time). After they were brought out, the boys were taken by ambulance to hospital for health checks and to begin their recovery.

Today’s operation was almost a repeat of the rescues carried out yesterday and on Sunday when four boys were brought out each day. Today the total number rescued was five.

The spearhead group of cave divers each day were four British and two Australians – one of whom was a doctor. After examination by the doctor the boys were kitted out with wetsuits and diving equipment and then each was dived out by one of the British divers passing support divers strategically placed at intervals on the way. After all the boys had left the chamber where they had been for a fortnight the four Thai navy SEAL divers who had been with them since shortly after they had been found also began their own dives out.

This concludes one of the most incredible cave rescues ever."

Read more:

http://www.caverescue.org.uk/a-tense-but-joyful-outcome-for-the-cave-rescue-at-tham-luang-nang-non-cave/